Monday, June 2, 2014

SURPRISE!

Okay guys.  In my last post, I talked about how this blog is going to be over, and I'll be switching to my other blog.  But.

I changed my mind.

I like this blog.  And I like you guys.  And I thought we'd keep the party where it's already at.  So yay!

JUST SAYIN' LIVES ON.

And I know that half of you will probably stop reading my blog, because you won't be writing your own blog and will forget about everyone else's blogs you used to stalk, but if you ever feel the need to visit some weird randomness, my blog will be waiting for you in this little corner of the blogosphere.

And since school is almost over, I thought I'd leave you with some pictures.


I am appalled every year.  Image courtesy of Meme Blender
Let's be honest here... Image courtesy of Smosh
Almost done.  Image courtesy of Meme City
True.  Image courtesy of this website
Image courtesy of Meme Blender
Dang it.  Image courtesy of this website
All of the finals.  Image courtesy of this website
Image courtesy of Meme Wallpapers
Story of my life.  Image courtesy of Meme Derp
Summer is almost here you guys.  It's almost here.  Al.  Most.  And Just Sayin' will be here, just as crazy and random as usual.

Just sayin'.

2 comments:

  1. yay! Just Sayin' lives on! We could use a new look for the summer though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAAAAAAAAAAY YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY I AM THAT YOU ARE BLOGGING AGAIN :D

    wooooooooo wooooooooo

    ReplyDelete