Monday, April 21, 2014

Random Things I Really Need to Get Off My Chest

Hi guys.  I think my brain is imploding or something, and I kind of have to rant.  Consider yourself warned.

First of all, I just want to say that I am incredibly admirable of those who blog more than once a week.  Like, congratulations.  I love stalking visiting people's blogs, and the more posts, the better!  Sometimes.  I am currently not getting any homework done because I've been reading Audrey's blog for the past hour.

Second: being a nerd/fangirl is so hard.  Now, I'm not one of those people who is obsessed with Doctor Who and Supernatural and Sherlock and everything.  I'm the kind of person who spends all of their emotional and mental capacity thinking about and reliving the Hunger Games, Divergent, and other series.  For example, I just finished a German book (Rubinrot), but I can't read the final two books in the trilogy because I can't get them in German anywhere for a reasonable price.  I didn't want to read the books in English, since that would kinda change the personalities and it would just be WRONG, so I have to wait until I go to Germany and I can buy the other two books.  In the meantime, I will just relive the final scene of that book, paired with the song that fits the scene PERFECTLY, over and over and over again.  Not that I've already read the last scene five times already or anything.

Third: I AM TALLER THAN MY MOM NOW.

Fourth: Music is life.  Especially movie soundtracks.  Especially the Catching Fire and Divergent soundtracks.  The soundtracks are like the emotional extension of the movie, and basically I want to cry every time I listen to a movie soundtrack because it brings out all the feels of the movie.

Fifth: I'm scared I'm going to fail the AP Geography test.

Sixth: Returning to that whole nerd/fangirl thing, I just wanted to show you three things:

Story of my life.  Image courtesy of The Hunt

I literally have no idea where I found this.

WHAT.  WHAT.  Image courtesy of Pinterest
Seventh: Mockingjay Part 2 doesn't come out until 2015, and Allegiant Part 2 doesn't come out until 2017.  THE YEAR WE FREAKING GRADUATE.  I CAN'T WAIT THAT LONG FOR CLOSURE!!!!!!!

I'm sorry you guys had to suffer through that disjointed post, and I know my friends have already heard about basically all of these, but this is what happens when I come back from break, forget how to live like a normal person, and don't want to do homework.

I have issues.

Just sayin'.

Gif courtesy of Pardot
Gif courtesy of College Times

2 comments:

  1. I REALLY REALLY RELATE TO ALL OF THESE POSTS ON DEEP AND PERSONAL LEVEL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Rubinrot (I read it in English, and still thought it had personality, but I haven't read it in German.) Try Book Depository for international books. I think they have the next two in German on there.

    ReplyDelete