Wednesday, April 2, 2014

In Case You Wanted to Know (Which You Probably Didn't)

Hi everyone.  So.  I've decided that this post should be about me, in case you wanted to know more about the psycho behind the blog that you are reading.  The thing is, you probably don't want to know. Consider yourself warned.

If you could change your name to anything, what would it be?
Ummmm....  I really don't know.  I really like the names Bree and Hazel, but the problem is those names don't really translate into German really well.  I asked my friends what name they think would fit me, and this is what they said:
Katherine (Kate for short)
Natasha
April
So yeah.  I don't know if I would necessarily change my name to those if I could, but I guess those are the ones that fit me. :)

If you were a bird, what kind would you be?
I would probably be a swan.  JK lolz, I'm the least graceful person ever.  I'd probably be a swagalicious chicken.  And by swagalicious, I mean weird and awkward.

What do you think is the best feeling in the entire world?
Ziplining from the top of the Hub through Chicago.  Wait, that's Tris?  Oh.  Then I guess the feeling after you finish working out.  Or maybe food.  Is food a feeling?

What do you think is the worst feeling in the entire world?
Oregano oil.  If you want to taste a toothpaste and puke mixture that's lit on fire, all you have to do is drink a glass of that stuff.  It's supposed to help you get better when you have a cold, but I'm pretty sure it's actually a secret evil serum that, once in our bodies, can be used to put us under a simulation.

Image courtesy of iHerb

What is the funniest thing you have ever seen?
Two kids in my class in Germany singing the Ain't Nobody Got Time For That song with their little German accents.  Also one kid was kind of dancing by flapping their arms up and down, and I can't even– I just can't.

What are your beliefs?
I believe in ordinary acts of bravery, in the courage that drives one person to stand up for another.  If you got that, you are my new best friend.

If you could have anything in the world, what would it be?
A good voice.  I'm pretty sure we've been over this.  Basically it would make my whole life so much more amazing if I could sing and not sound like an alligator fairy with a cold.

What is your favorite song?
I Won't Let You Go by Snow Patrol.  It's from the Divergent soundtrack (of course), and I get really obsessed with movie soundtracks because they're like an emotional extension of the movie, and I Won't Let You Go is JUST SO PERFECT FOR DIVERGENT AND I JUST WANT TO CRY.

If you could have any super power, what would it be?
I wish I could fly SO FREAKING BADLY.  I mean, soaring through the sky really fast, with the wind blowing in your face...  It would be like the Dauntless zip line, minus the zip line and the fear of falling out of it.

What is your pet peeve?
Grammatical errors.  HELP END APOSTROPHE ABUSE TODAY!

This is me.  Image courtesy of this website
So.  Now you know that I am a really strange person who has an unhealthy obsession with Divergent.

Just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment