Tuesday, March 25, 2014

My Life in Pictures

So.  My day starts at 5:50 am, when I am basically this:

Image courtesy of Raisin Bun
Throughout the school day, I'm like:

Gif courtesy of Sky God Blog
Second period today, I got my AP Geography syllabus for quarter four, and I'm like:

Image courtesy of this site
Then I get home, look at my planner, and am like:

Image courtesy of LittleFun
After that whole thing, I actually do the crap written in my planner, and I'm like:

Image courtesy of Meme Bucket

At volleyball practice, I'm like:

Pretty badass up in here.  Image courtesy of The Georgeanne


And at the end of the whole lovely day, I'm like:

Image courtesy of Public Circles
My life is fantastic right now.

Just sayin'.

That was sarcasm, by the way, just for all those people who are irony impaired like I am.

1 comment:

  1. I love the title ;) and this is just great!

    ReplyDelete